Saturday, July 3, 2010

20 Weeks

I bet you thought I forgot!
Here's my 20 week (5 mos) photo. And although it is posted a day late, it was actually taken on the 20th week date.
Don't I look more like 7-8 mos prego? In my defense, the shirt is very blousy. ha! Oh well, I'm livin' it up!



Happy 4th of July!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, You look wonderful. We are so happy for you. Talk to you soon.
Allyson

Elena said...

There is no way you look 7-8 months. Since you are now 20 weeks, have you/ are you finding out the sex of little Bit?

Anonymous said...

Finallz a picture of you and little bit. Wish we already knew the sex so I could pick up a little girl or boy something or other while here in Switz. Happy 4th to all,
Love Bebe

Elso said...

You look great! Can't wait to find out boy or girl. Love the belly shot.

The Masini Family: said...

YEY! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl...this week, right?! And, way to go Lil Bit on the high 5! ;-)

B-Mama said...

S, you look fantastic--what are you talking about looking 6 to 7mos!? You should be sporting a little bump by now. I'd be worried if you weren't!

I agree with the rest, can't wait for that midway u/s! xo

Teacher-Mom said...

Finally a pic! You look great and not a day over 20 weeks. So happy for you!

AR and J Mama said...

You look adorable cute! I love it! And I'm so happy for you guys! What a wonderful blessing!

Unknown said...

You look great! I am so excited to find out what you are having!

Anonymous said...

Lovely story. Has got to be a girl l think Mom!! There is my firm bet!!!! You look radiant.xx.Felic.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You look absolutely adorable. Glad that you're feeling good and having fun!