We were out eating BBQ this past weekend and we ordered some ribs. Boo kept reaching for them, so I decided to give him one, thinking he would immediately spit it out because of all of the pepper. But just like his Daddy, he loved the spice. And like his Paw Paw, he was gonna get every bit off that bone! As you can see...he loved it!! (pictures are poor quality b/c they were taken with my phone).

Looking like Paw Paw in this one!
Whew, that was good! :)
I know, I should be packing for our trip to SC tomorrow. I'm going to do that....in a minute! :) lol! Don't get me wrong, we're extremely excited to be going HOME, but I just don't wanna pack!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
Yum Yum! I know that Paw Paw will get him a rib or two when he gets here.
Love BeBe
Good luck with the packing and have a great trip- tell the fam I said hi. Glad to see that boy loves his bbq. What he needs now are some STL porksteaks- the best!!
I am so proud of him for eating those ribs...they really do surprise you sometimes on the things they actually will eat! Have fun with your family!!
Hey Sally, l have been so slack lately checking your blog (and showing the pics to Edan, he loves to see pics of G), but as always you have done a great job, there are some terrific photos in there! Looks like G enjoyed ribs a lot more than Edan did, Edan was not keen on them at all!! All the best on your holiday, Felicity.x.
Hope you all have an awesome trip! Boo is the cutest--so glad he's already being so adventurous with his food choices. Can he come give my boys some pointers?! We're working on it!! Safe travels!
Post a Comment