Okay, can you guess what Boo is saying in this video?
I made a loop of the video clip. But, he also says it 2 times in each loop. I think you'll know what I mean when you watch it.
HINT: He says this word at some point during our bedtime routine.
I'll post the video answer on Monday...if I can wait that long!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Mama, Read????
How about Good Night.
Love BeBe
I say night night. Rob says he is saying I love you. Regardless, he is absolutely adorable.
Allyson and Rob
mama sing?
Keep guessing! You're all making good attempts, but no one has correctly guessed yet. I'll try to think of another hint that doesn't totally give it away...unlike the hint I gave my mom about a bday present we had gotten her when I was little. I told her, "it goes on your wrist and it tells time"! Robin was so mad at me!! :)
goodnight read!!! Granny
Good night moon?
OK, my guess is "Me not pee"...I know that is way wrong, but that is what I hear! I thought "I love you, but you already said no to that.
Love Aunt Rob
Keep guessing!
It's a one word answer.
And it's more of like a fill in the blank. Brian or I will say a bunch of stuff and then he says this at the end.
It happens at bedtime...
You two say a lot and then he says something...AMEN?
Aunt Rob
Post a Comment