He's so smart! He knows how to break his fall by landing on the ottoman first and then gently rolling to the floor. He gets it honest, I can remember some tantrams his Mama and his Aunt R used to have. : ) Love BeBe
LOL!! Thanks for making me smile! He was TOTALLY checking to make sure you were still watching him while he pitched his fit. I know it stinks while they're in the midst of a tantrum, but it's always a little bit funny to think about it later, after they are asleep like angels. :)
10 comments:
Ohh S it just gets worse from here on out. Kyle would sometimes prefer to sit on the naughty chair then pick up toys.
Sorry, but I had to laugh, only because I'm not there and not having to deal with it. From this end, he looked pretty darn cute!
Translation: "It's a stupid hamper and I don't want to put my stupid clothes away...and quit videotaping me already!!!"
"Stupid frog"
That is just too cute!! We loved it.
and Murray says, "throwmybone throwmybone throwmybone somebodyplaywithme."
Ha! Teacher-Mom, don't feel bad for laughing. I was laughing too.
Aunt P, you're right, poor Murray isn't the baby anymore!
He is only teaching Murray how to roll over... :)
He's so smart! He knows how to break his fall by landing on the ottoman first and then gently rolling to the floor. He gets it honest, I can remember some tantrams his Mama and his Aunt R used to have. : )
Love BeBe
Aww!! He's still cute even when he's mad!
LOL!! Thanks for making me smile! He was TOTALLY checking to make sure you were still watching him while he pitched his fit. I know it stinks while they're in the midst of a tantrum, but it's always a little bit funny to think about it later, after they are asleep like angels. :)
Post a Comment