The Wit family is in severe mourning. :( P is trying to tell himself that it's just a game and he isn't going to get all wrapped up in football, but he walks with a heavy heart. I recorded the game b/c we were out of town, but erased it without even watching it. I just couldn't bring myself to see the embarrassment! :(
On another note, we are worried about you with this hurricane! Are you evacuating? Keep us posted.
2 comments:
Your Funny S.
The Wit family is in severe mourning. :( P is trying to tell himself that it's just a game and he isn't going to get all wrapped up in football, but he walks with a heavy heart. I recorded the game b/c we were out of town, but erased it without even watching it. I just couldn't bring myself to see the embarrassment! :(
On another note, we are worried about you with this hurricane! Are you evacuating? Keep us posted.
Post a Comment