Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back in Razorback Country!

Hello All! Just a quick update today to let you all know we made it safely to our Arkansas home. The drive was good. Boo had one meltdown yesterday and then was starting to get fussy as we neared home today. So, really he was great! He's now napping in the comforts of his own crib.

We had a lot of fun in SC and it was so great to see everyone and for everyone to meet G!! We had a wonderful time, but were pleasantly exhausted by our adventures. We did more in the 3 weeks we were home than we've done in the 5 months G's been alive!

As soon as we unpack and I get pics and videos uploaded on the computer, we'll post some of the highlights.

Happy 5 months to our Lil Boo! Don't worry BeBe, 5 month photos soon to come.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Wow 5 months old. It has seemed like that time has flown by. Well at least for me. I hope your enjoying every second.

Ohh and I am glad someone can laugh at my misfortune. Don't worry your day will come soon enough. My Mum said it was too bad he didn't smear it on the walls, like one of my brothers did once.

Elena said...

I like your new background. Whats funny is its the one that I liked, and the one that directed me to the website in the first place.
Hope your having a great weekend.