Second, we were so happy to meet up with some great friends from Ft Carson. They've been in Germany for several years and are now back in the great US of A! Luckily, their travels took them to Arkansas, and we were able to meet up at Red Robin to say hello and to meet all the kiddos (none of which were born the last time we saw each other). It was so great to see you! Hope you're settling in Atlanta!
Here are some recent videos of our Boo Bear!
My secret to getting a home cooked supper on the table!
G-Boo l-o-v-e-s his jumper...and so do I!
Working on sitting up!
Boo and Mamalove! Boo is Mamalove's first great grandchild!


4 comments:
You have only been gone a week and G-Boo has learned so much! Loved seeing the pics of L and her family and congrats to B on the birth of her 3rd son. God is good. I know B-Man is now expecting some great meals since G now has something fun to do while you are cooking.
Love BeBe
hi... i had to leave a comment. I saw a comment you left on a blog that was linked to another... (about the hospital gowns for Mckmama)... I saw your name listed as Carolina girl...I am a Carolina girl too...but in that CLEMSON way as well. I also noticed that your little one is about a month younger than my daughter. AND, that you are a military wife - while I am not, I did grow up in it. My sister is a military wife (army) and is living in TX right now.. So a few things in common and just had to mention...
I am over at
www.amanda-familynews.blogspot.com
Amanda in SC
Hey... Ok one more - I have a chocolate lab too~ :)
Anyway - we are in Upstate - Spartanburg. When my father retired from the army this is where all of my family was...
I saw that you were in Ft Carson. My sister and family were there too, but it has been some time ago now. My brother in law is currently in Iraq.
Always happy to meet another military family and of course clemson fan!!!
I am going to add you to my blog roll....
amanda
Carolina Girl, THANKS so much for our shout out and baby J's sweet welcome! He sends little squeaks of thanks!! :) And thanks to BeBe above for her kind thoughts!
Secondly, awesome to see that you and L and families were able to meet up. Oh to have been able to hang out with you all like old times. That would have been too fun... You all look great!
And finally, G-boo is getting SO big! I just couldn't believe my eyes watching him at it in his bouncer! Amazing! You have a grown little baby there, girl!! Way to go!! :) Hugs and prayers...
Post a Comment