Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Major Dad!

Boo and I are so proud to announce that B-man came out on the promotion list for Major this morning!!!

Our Major Dad is awesome in his multiple roles of husband, father, and Army officer. His dedication to doing the job right is unmatched. He has a super strong work ethic (I think we can thank Granny and Grandpa for that one!) and has been described by other officers and soldiers as being honest, fair, and extremely hardworking...perhaps a workaholic in some instances?? :) His integrity in the workplace is refreshing. What you see is what you get. Luckily, what you see is "good stuff". He truly is an Officer and a Gentleman!

We're super proud of you honey! We love you so much! Thanks for all that you do for us!!!!!
Muah!

We're not sure of his exact promotion date yet, as this is the list for the whole year. But, I'll keep you "posted"!

7 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

How exciting!!! My brother in law is an officer in the Army as well... I remember we were all excited about him making Major! He is currently a Lieutenant Colonel.
Great job B-man!!! Congrats!!!

Elena said...

Yeah!!!! That is exciting. He deserves it. I'll let Kris know next time that I hear from him. I'm sure that he will also want to send on his congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Amanda's. We are Tiger fans as well and chomping nails until Saturday!! Congrats to your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Yipee! This is great news. He is so deserving of this promotion. All of the praises you placed on him are so true. Well done.
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

Wonderful News!! Please tell Brian how happy we are for him. Very deserving for all the hard work and the sacrifices that your family has given. We agree that this definitely can be attributed to his upbringing. Sandy and Richard (Granny and Grandpa F) did a fine job raising their children...they all have turned out great.
Love, Steve and Lori

Rachel said...

Yay, B-Man! We are extremely excited for you!

Carolina Girl -- what an awesome post about your man! By the way -- remember that behind every great man is a wonderful woman!!

Teacher-Mom said...

CONGRATS! Way to go B-Man, we are so excited for you and you truly deserve it! You are the definition of a great Army Officer. And, Carolina Girl, you are the definition of a great Army Wife. As we know, it is the hardest job in the Army! :)