I spent a good amount of time this weekend trying to familiarize myself with the features of our camera so that I can take really great photos. I didn't get very far with figuring it out, but with a subject like Boo, how can you go wrong?
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very sweet. And what a cute boppy cover!
Elena...yes, a very cute boppy cover indeed. G can be your baby model for your boppy covers! ha! :)
Cute pics! Love the black and white ones. I'm glad to see him playing with his puppy. Max is starting to notice Gracie more and more too.
Love the pic of him on the Boppy! Adorable!! His cheek rolls over the side... The best! :)
I love all of the pics of G-boo. It's hard to pick out a favorite.And I think it's grand that you have been playing with the camera, but I think that it's time for you to start playing with it again! What can I say, but I'm addicted to pics and videos of G-boo! He is learning so many new things and seems to like everything. You can tell by his big smiles. Love BeBe
Post a Comment