I knew BeBe was going to call us out on not updating our blog, so I took these pics/clips yesterday. But, she called me out before I could post!!! Love you BeBe!!!!
Summertime fun at the pool!
We added peas to Boo's diet.
He loves the pool!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Man, you have deadlines for your blog! That BeBe is a pretty tough editor/boss. Just Kidding BeBe. Hope everything is going well. Talk to ya'll later.
Love your little "merman". I am so glad that he enjoys being in the water. He really does look like he enjoys getting wet! Boy, and he really does seem to like those peas too! Thanks for the upadate. Love all of you, BeBe
4 comments:
Man, you have deadlines for your blog! That BeBe is a pretty tough editor/boss. Just Kidding BeBe. Hope everything is going well. Talk to ya'll later.
MPH
How sweeet is that!!! Cute!!
Blogs are just the greatest to keep everyone up to date!!!
Love your little "merman". I am so glad that he enjoys being in the water. He really does look like he enjoys getting wet! Boy, and he really does seem to like those peas too! Thanks for the upadate. Love all of you, BeBe
So adorable!! Amazing to think the little guy is already old enough for solids! Time flies... He'll be graduating before we all know it. :)
Post a Comment