Well, we've thought about cloth diapering for a while, but really our indecision has resulted in our decision not to do it. Would it really cost less in the end? Is it a hassle? Is it MORE work?, etc. Well, we talked about it again recently, still not officially deciding anything. Fast forward to our trip to Target this week. There on the end cap were bum genius diapers staring back at us! This is the brand we were going to try, should we take the plunge. So, we bought one! I know, one won't get you very far, but we thought we'd start there to see if it was even worth trying again. I'm happy to report that our first trial went well. Still not sure if we'll make the switch. It's a big investment up front. While we decide what to do, enjoy some photos of our Boo.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like we might have a sumo wrestler in the family! Glad to learn that the cloth diaper worked out ok. G-Boo has a big new world to explore and learn the "details" such as the giraffe"s tail. And for you the parents, watching him explore and learn new things has got to be thrilling. Thanks for the pics. Love Bebe
Oh my! I'm so excited to hear that BumGenius are now being sold at Target!! Good news!
I'm anxious to hear how you like the diaper after using it a few times. Good for you for giving cloth a shot!
By the way ... I can't believe how BIG Boo is getting! I can tell he is quite the flirt with that huge grin on his face all the time -- must just make you melt over and over again!
Miss you!
Post a Comment