Thursday, May 15, 2008

More of the Same

Some more photos and videos of our Boo!
We miss you Granny, Grandpa and Kirstin!
Mom and Dad are not as much fun as you are!
I know it's only May, but we're looking forward to College Football this fall. Go Tigers!


I love all of this attention from my family!


Video: The Itsy Bitsy Spider

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you posted a pic of G-Boo with the family. Now everyone can see that he looks like his Grandpa. He is really growing. He is too cute with the Itsy Bitsy Spider song. Love it.
Take care.Love BB

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness, is he the cutest Clemson fan ever or what? Hugs to you all and your adorable little man! What a doll!

Rachel said...

What a HAPPY little boy! You can tell that he just adores his mama! You must just melt everytime he smiles at you!