Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Here's a shout out to all of the wonderful Mother's in our lives!! I'm glad to now be a member of such a great group of women. G Boo and B-man did a great job showering me with praises and certificates for a mani/pedi and a massage!!! I can't wait to use them!

Thanks again, to Granny, Grandpa and Kirstin for babysitting so that B-man and I could go to church this morning. It was so fulfilling to be back in church.

Have a great day ladies!!!! Love you and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun Dianne and I had getting this "visit with you" and your family. We had called Robbie with an invitation to come up and meet with all th' Mims es at our home in Ora SC. We had a great family time but missed your folks but certainly understand why they could not be here. Anyway, she had given us your news and advised us of your blog and it has taken me this long to find the time to check in with you. Thanks for your prayer request...it really is good to know how we can specifically be involved. Relating to your request for prayers of those in service to our country, I'd like to let you know how much my correspondence with your Grandfather Hack meant to me while I was in Viet Nam. I remember that he began at the top of each letter with the local time and a short weather report and the greeting line was always Dear General. I truly love his humor to this day and can instantly recall the sound of his hearty laughter at will.

We will look forward to checking in from time to time and send CONGRATULATIONS to you all.

With our love,
Neal and Dianne

Carolina Girl said...

Neal and Dianne
I'm so glad you stopped to look at our blog!! Thanks too for telling the bit about Granddaddy. I miss him and his great sense of humor! It's great to learn even more about him now through you.
Thank you for that.
Love
Sally