Thursday, May 22, 2008

Look Who's Talking!

Hello all! Hope y'all aren't getting tired of all of the baby posts! G Boo has really started cooing a lot lately (hence the title of this post). Enjoy!

"What do you mean Clemson football doesn't start for another 3 months?"

Chillin!
Every boy needs his special chair.

Spiked hair after my bath.
(He pooed right in the towel after this picture was taken. Daddy got it on video, but we're sparing you the details!! )

And now, for the sweetest sound ever...

Look who's talking!

Look who's talking 2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are saying that you are ready to come to SC! You are quite the chatter box. You are really growing, PawPaw will have a full grown boy to take fishing it looks like by the way you are growing. Take care, Love BeBE

B-Mama said...

S, oh my goodness! First things first--WHAT a little chatterbox! He has so much to say... I don't think I've ever heard a chattier 2-mos-old! :) And second thing, WHAT an adorable chubber! He is the cutest. I could have sat back and watched ten more videos!! Looks like you all are well--great to see. Blessings and hugs! :)

Rachel said...

What a little love-monster!! He is just getting cuter and cuter everyday! If he was mine, I would never get ANYTHING done because I'd be just kissing on those chubby cheeks and thighs all day!! I'm so glad you posted all the new pics -- keep em comin!

Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs to you and your boys!