Saturday, May 10, 2008

Family, A Day at the Park, and Date Night!

We've been busy here in Fayetteville this week. Granny, Grandpa (B-Man's parents) and Kirstin (our niece) arrived on Tuesday to see the newest addition to the family. Yesterday we went to a local park and the weather was just PERFECT!! G Boo has been putting on quite a show for his family. Sometimes the show is more of a comedy and sometimes, a tragedy! :)

We send out a HUGE HUGE thank you to Granny, Grandpa and Kirstin for babysitting last night so B-Man and I could go on a DATE!!!! It's been our first alone outing since G was born. We went to a local Italian restaurant that was featured in Southern Living Magazine this month. The pasta and bread was homemade and super duper delicious. We also went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert. We can't thank you enough for our reprieve from parenting.

Here are some photos we've taken this week.

Boo at the park.

This is fun, let's come back tomorrow!

Hi Granny, I'm so happy to finally meet you!


I love my cousin Kirstin so much. She's such a fun gal.


Holding on to Grandpa's finger. Maybe my hands will be big like his one day.

5 comments:

Elena said...

G is getting so big. Hey I was wondering did you take a 2 month photo in that white onsie? I personally would like to see the comparison.

Anonymous said...

Edan loved these pics, he knows Granny.F, so then he was saying Baby.G and Granny.F etc... He was getting right into it, l can tell with him when something clicks and today was one of those times, so it was really cute. G looks a lot like B to me, definitely in the eyes!! He is looking good, strong and healthy!!

Elso said...

What a little sweetie! I love seeing the pictures of him. Glad you and B-man had a little time to yourself. Happy Mother's Day!

Carolina Girl said...

Elena
The "one year onesie" idea didn't really pan out b/c that onesie is so small for it to be 12 months. I think that brand runs extremely small. So...I think we're going to look for another one that's truer to size and take pics at 3,6,9, and 12 mos. We'll see how that goes!

B-Mama said...

What great shots and stories from your end. So happy both you and B-man have been loved and showered by family! A date? Wonderful! Hope you all relished the time away. Wish we could have been there to double with you all! :)