![]() |
| Another pic from our visit in SC. |
| My flowers and the blue Alaska summer sky at 9:30 at night. I know y'all are tired of the whole 'midnight sun' thing, but it never gets old to us. |
| Boo and I took a bike ride together while Bit napped one Sunday afternoon. We may have gone a little too far for the Lil Boo to handle. By the time we got home he was crying (tired) and hot. |
| Diggers behind the house mean diggers and Boo in the backyard! |
| It was the place to be that afternoon! |
| She looks like such a big girl in this picture to me. |
| Sir Knight Boo and Hawaiian princess Bit! He is her protector. |
| B-man getting ready to jump out of a Blackhawk helicopter. Just another day at the office! :) |
| B-man took this one with his phone the other night at 0220 a.m. Sun's coming up! |
Our first visitors of the summer arrive tonight! We're so excited for our buddies to get here. The kids CAN NOT wait for them to arrive and I'm up early this morning with excited anticipation as well! We're going to have so much fun together and I can't wait to see some folks from home.


4 comments:
Great pics! I hope it cools off before I get there! Guess I will pack a swim suit just in case! Good pic of B man getting ready to jump, just curious where the person was standing taking it...or were they flying?
Aunt R
Your flowers are beautiful! Love you, Mama
Looks beautiful up there! I can't believe what a big girl Bit appears to be!! She is catching up to her big bro. So darn cute. Keep having awesome AK adventures! How much I would love to be the one showing up on your doorstep!! xo
Time to catch us up again!!!
Love, BeBe ; )
Post a Comment