Thursday, October 18, 2012

AK State Fair 2012

Last year BeBe just missed being able to go to the AK state fair. I think she left one day and the fair started the next. But this year, she was here and we were able to go one afternoon. For this adventure, we decided to wait until Lil Bit woke up from her nap rather than planning on her sleeping in the car. Much better plan.
We had perfect weather. Not too hot, not too cold. We had a good time and were all exhausted afterwards.



With BeBe and BOB (stroller) on our side, we were golden!
Boo is covering his ears b/c of a concert going on behind us.
He's not a fan of loud noises.

Lol.

Lil Bit LOVED the petting zoo!!

I think she's in love.

It was a JOY to watch her with the animals
.
I don't have a pic of it up here, but there was also a sheep named SHEEPY at the fair.
If you don't know, Boo and Bit sleep with their own stuffed sheep at night. They are both named...Sheepy. So, it was cute to see a real life sheep named Sheepy, too.

PONY Ride.
Boo's horse was named Ninja.

Bit was on Lightning. She was so excited to ride until Lightning did one of those full body horse shivers, and then she was terrified.
Once they started moving, she warmed up...a little.

BeBe and Boo on the roller coaster!!
That's one hip BeBe!

Trying to get a pic of me with the kids and the mountains.
Lil Bit is off camera playing with one of those road construction saw horse thingys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Alaska is cool. I wish I could have been there, but I'm so glad that yall got to go! Love, B-Man

B-Mama said...

Love all these shots--someday I would love to make it up to the AK state fair! You all are having so many unique, priceless adventures. So happy for you! xoxo