He's Home!!!!
On September 30, we welcomed home our rock, our solid foundation, my husband, and their beloved Dada. I immediately felt a sense of relief during that first hug. Ahhh, all of the stress of the year just melted away.
Our family is whole again (minus Sandy and Murray...I miss them). My heart is whole again. And I am grateful, beyond words, that he is home.
Thank you for your prayers, support and love as we continue our journey as an Army family. Your support during this deployment is what got us through it. About half of the brigade is still in transition getting from Afghanistan to AK. We will continue to pray for their safety as they journey home. I also ask you to pray for their families as they are STILL waiting. Those last days and weeks are so difficult.










5 comments:
SO HAPPY for you!! Precious precious pictures. Thank you for serving your country so selflessly as a family!
So glad that B arrived home safely and that you are all together again. Thanks for the pics and new post. Love you, BeBe
PS Love the red, white and blue theme of the "Welcoming Committee"
Thank you for your service. Welcome home!
Grady's face is priceless in these pictures! I can see his happiness shining through:)
Great Pics. I'm so happy for all of you. You all look wonderfully happy. Uncle A.
Post a Comment