Friday, June 15, 2012

Funny Friday



We went for Bit's 18 month well baby check this morning. She's 27 lbs (80th%) and 33 1/2" long (90%). She cried when she was weighed and measured but didn't make a peep when she got her shots!! She is so much fun. She also upgraded to a forward facing car seat today. She was just a smiling back there like a big girl!

I pulled out a sprinkler for them to play with this afternoon. They had a great time! I'll let the photos tell the story. 




















Anyone still scrolling? I know, it's a lot. I really tried to trim it down some, but I had to share the following little sequence...
Boo clobbered Bit.
It was all in good fun.

She's making a run for it.

Oh Bit, Boo is going to help you up.

Oh wait, he's knocking you down again.
(starts to cry)

(starts to laugh) Maybe this is fun!

Or is it?

MOM!!!! Boo pushed me over twice and I got grass on my bathing suit!!!!

Ahh, all is well again!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love!!!!
; - )
Aunt R

Anonymous said...

And a good time was had by all! Love it!
Love, BeBe

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, great photography! Love the water drops captured in mid-air!
BeBe

Anonymous said...

How precious! I see several that would make great canvas art to hang on the wall.
Allyson

Anonymous said...

Great action shots! Maybe I will join the fun in a few weeks!
Love, B-Man