Boo, Bit and I would like to extend a huge Happy Father's Day to our B-man!!! We love you so much and can't wait to see you! Soon!! We're expecting B-man home for a couple of weeks for midtour leave in July!! The kiddos don't know yet, so don't spill the beans.
B-man, you're an awesome Daddy!! Our babes light up when they see your picture and when they hear your voice. They are the picture of delight when they get a letter from you in the mail. Even Lil Bit knows it's something special. Thank you for all that you selflessly do for our family and for our country! We are so loved by you and we feel it every day.
I had planned on sharing with y'all some questions and answers that I asked Boo about B-man. I printed out a little survey and asked Boo the questions and wrote down his answers. It was so cute! I took a picture of it to share here but alas, I mistakenly deleted it. And the original is on its way to B-man. I do remember a couple of the questions though....
I had planned on sharing with y'all some questions and answers that I asked Boo about B-man. I printed out a little survey and asked Boo the questions and wrote down his answers. It was so cute! I took a picture of it to share here but alas, I mistakenly deleted it. And the original is on its way to B-man. I do remember a couple of the questions though....
1. How old is Dada? 18
2. What is your favorite thing to do with Dada? Play cars.
3. What does Dada do when you go to bed at night? Sleep.
4. What makes Dada mad? When I talk back.
5. What makes Dada laugh? When I tell jokes.
Gosh, I wish I could remember them all. He really had some good answers.
I took these videos of Boo and Bit today to tell you Happy Father's Day, B-man! Boo was so excited to make the video, but then he got flustered in front of the camera, so he ended up with a short and sweet one. Enjoy!!
Gosh, I wish I could remember them all. He really had some good answers.
I took these videos of Boo and Bit today to tell you Happy Father's Day, B-man! Boo was so excited to make the video, but then he got flustered in front of the camera, so he ended up with a short and sweet one. Enjoy!!
We'd also like to say Happy Father's Day to PawPaw, Grandpa, and Uncle A! Thank you all for support, love, and encouragement! What a great group of men we have in our lives.


2 comments:
Thanks so much ... that was the first time that I've seen lil bit speak real words! I love her mini rocking chair too. They both look great. Thanks to everyone for all of the support! Love, B-Man
;-)
Aunt R
Post a Comment