Last weekend I met up with some of my pals from Texas (although only one of us still lives in TX) in Destin Florida for a girls weekend. I felt really guilty leaving Lil Bit because she had a fever. Baby Girl has been so healthy and of course, the day before I leave, she comes down with a fever. But, BeBe assured me that she would be fine and encouraged me to go as planned. We had a lot of fun and although most of us just wanted to sleep in for once in our lives, we couldn't do it! We were all awake by 7:30 most days!
 |
3 comments:
Great shots! I'm so glad you were able to go and have a good time. You deserved this break! Love, B-Man
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I'm so glad!! You totally deserve the getaway... It will give you just enough juice to tackle the rest of the deployment. You are doing awesome!! xoxo
You ladies look beautiful! A well deserved trip :)
Post a Comment