Each week in Boo's class, they celebrate a star student. This star student gets to bring in things from home that they love or that they want to show to the class so that the class can learn more about them.
Well, this week, Boo was the star student!! He was so excited to gather things from home to take to school. Thanks to BeBe for babysitting Lil Bit so that I could go take pictures.
Before circle time, making his bag to receive Valentines next week.
All of the students gathered on the carpet and said the pledge, talked about days of the week, the weather, etc. And then it was time for the Star Student!
First up, Airborne yaya! "This is my yaya that I sleep with and that my Dada jumped out of an airplane with..."
"This is me and my Dada at the fair."
"I wanted to drive!"
I also took some video...
He's grown so much! I was concerned that he might get nervous that I was there. But, he did it with no problem. He hopped right up into the big chair, and started telling everyone about his Dad. Boo picked out all of the things on his own to take today. And I love that he wanted to tell everyone about B-man!
And after school, we went to lunch with BeBe to celebrate our Star Student!
He was distraught that a stranger had my camera. What a difference from the photo above! LoL!
Switching gears now to our Star Bit...
I think we have at least a million videos of Boo during his first two years. I don't get nearly as many videos of Lil Bit, so while Boo was at school last week, I took this little clip of her. And while I was actually blogging...I thought I'd go ahead and share it now.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So happy to babysit so you could get those darling pics and videos. I love the fact that he picked out things about his daddy. Love you all! BeBe
Cute, cute all around! Boo is getting so grown-up and I love how tolerant Sandy was of Bit. Just adorable!! I agree that Sandy is about the softest thing, little Bit. She's a good choice for a playmate! :) xox
Thank you so much! I was able to watch all of the videos. This is the first time that I've seen them in action since I deployed. I'm shocked at how much the've grown! They look great! I love you all. B-Man
3 comments:
So happy to babysit so you could get those darling pics and videos. I love the fact that he picked out things about his daddy.
Love you all! BeBe
Cute, cute all around! Boo is getting so grown-up and I love how tolerant Sandy was of Bit. Just adorable!! I agree that Sandy is about the softest thing, little Bit. She's a good choice for a playmate! :) xox
Thank you so much! I was able to watch all of the videos. This is the first time that I've seen them in action since I deployed. I'm shocked at how much the've grown! They look great! I love you all. B-Man
Post a Comment