We now have a gate at the top and bottom of the stairs.
She can crawl now, too!
She does it this way about 25% of the time.
Who needs toys, right?
She's moved up to a big girl tub!
She is like this every night for the entire time she's in the tub!
I'm thinking we might see her in a future summer olympics doing the butterfly!
Boo and I started this game today. He loved it!
I love it too, as it works on his LISTENING skills!!
And now, for the latest installment of Boo says the darndest things:
So, the other day Boo wanted to watch some more shows on TV. I told him he could not watch more shows. I told him that it wasn't good to watch shows all day and that he needed to use his brain to do other things. Well, two days later, we had this little chat:
Me: Boo, it's time to go potty.
Boo: (very matter of factly) Umm, I think I'm just going to use my brain for other things. Okay, Mama?
Me: Boo, Go potty (Lol).
We had a special treat today. B-man got to jump out of a C-17 airplane!!!
I'm waiting on some clips and pics from friends before I post about it. Stay tuned...

3 comments:
Great videos! Bit takes after her mother and Aunt R when it comes to playing with paper. The two of them would destroy the paper that Dr.L had on his examining table when I carried them. Humm I just played Simon Says with some tots at church this Sunday. They had a good time playing it also.
Love you,
BeBe
Looking forward to the jump pics.
We agree, Great Videos! Thanks for sharing. These kids will keep you young. G & Gp
I love when you share what Boo says! It's awesome! Such a smart little guy.
Post a Comment