Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photo Review

We've been trying to get back into a routine (read: start a routine) this week. Boo is back at preschool two days/week and Bit is back to napping two times/day. She even slept through the night last night! The night before, she was up from 10:30-1:30 and was none too happy that I wasn't feeding her when she awoke. I just felt like it was time...past time, really. She's not hungry, she's just used to being nursed in the middle of the night. My guilt was HIGH as she wailed from her bed. B-man and I went in to soothe her by other means, but that really just ticked her off in the end. So, we just let her work it out for herself. It was so hard. I was in tears. But, she finally went to sleep and woke up happy at 6:00 a.m. And last night, she slept the whole night through (7 p.m.-6 a.m.). Here are some pics of what we've been up to. I have some videos to share also, but I'll save those for later.


Umm, excuse me Lil Bit! Where do you think you're going?
(video to come)

Cool photography moment.

I hope she loves books as much as Boo does.

Her first ride in the hotrod.
She loved it, of course.

Her onesie says, "Mommy is my BFF!"
Ain't that the truth?


We joined the Mom's Club for a house of bounce playgroup.
Bit is no longer content to chill in my lap. She wants to go.
She uses her finger as her little antennae to explore.

It's much more fun to go under the chairs.

I haven't neglected Boo in his photo ops. He just doesn't sit still long enough for me to take them anymore!

Soaking up some Vitamin D!

Piggies!

Another drive.

There he is!

We were playing hide and seek and this is Boo and his tractor hiding.
This is Boo's self portrait. Look at that mouth!

I found him!!



We're really trying to enjoy the sunny days while we still have them. They are getting fewer and fewer, so we're sure to drop everything and get outside when the sun is shining.

B-man is on a guided fishing trip today. He missed the red salmon run earlier this summer because of our move and his leaving for JRTC, but I think the silvers are running (I hope) and I think it's peak season for trout. I hope he's having a great time and catching lots of fish. And, I hope it's not raining.



4 comments:

B-Mama said...

The kids are scrumptious! Even down to the piggies, Bit and MG are twinnies, I swear! So glad to hear you've found a Mom's Club and hopefully some new friendships along with it. xoxo and sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. Keep 'um coming.
Love BeBe
How was the fishing trip for B-man?

Teacher-Mom said...

Love, love, love all the pics! Enjoy the sunshine while you can, will be thinking of you as our days get shorter, know yours are getting much shorter! Hope B-man had a good fishing trip! Hope Boo is still loving school!

Unknown said...

That piggie picture needs to be submitted to some kind of contest!!