Monday, September 19, 2011

Game Day

I'm still working on the post with the pics and videos of B-man's C-17 jump. I'm having to convert the video file to a usable format. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to do it. So, in the meantime, here's a little taste of our weekend.

We woke up at 8:00 a.m. to watch the Clemson Tigers take on the Auburn Tigers. We're ecstatic that the Clemson Tigers were the victors! It was a great game to watch.  Boo isn't in to having his picture made much lately. Well, he wants to have his picture taken, but doesn't want to stand still to do it. So, we just got one of him that was blog worthy.


Clemson shirt and moose jammers!

Rah! Rah!

Go Tigers!

Cute Bloomers!

Watching the game with Daddy.



The good thing about an 8:00 a.m. game time is that we have the rest of the day to do something else after the game. So, we went camping! I'll post pics of that after I get the C-17 jump up on the blog.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the Game Day pics. I always like seeing them. Sooo, for tailgating, did you have grits, eggs, bacon and sausage??
Love BeBe

The Masini Family: said...

LOVE the bloomers, and of course, the cheerleading uniform too! ;). And, I don't know what I like more: moose on the pjs or that you call them 'jammers.'. Makes me smile!