And late this afternoon the cable guy arrived and now we're back online and can rewind live TV! We've really been spoiled by that one! I'm so tired from unwrapping everything so I'm keeping this short. But, I wanted to say a quick hello.
B-man is back at work brushing up on his airborne skills. There are several jumps planned for this week! I'm hoping we can get out to the drop zone to see one. He's very excited. I am too.
I had to share this tidbit from Boo as well:
Boo: "Mom, I want to go up to heaven to see Jesus."
Me: "You do?"
Boo: "Yeah, I think we're going to need a ladder."
Me: Smile

6 comments:
: )
Love, BeBe
Cute! Glad your stuff made it safely!! You are officially Alaskans now!
Glad you're back online and things are starting to get settled. Hope B-man's jumps go well- Dan is super jealous! So good to talk to you the other day. Went with the sage couch. Looks good! Text or e-mail your address when you can. Both my mom and I need it. Hugs!
Yay! Glad there's some "normalcy" happening. Talk to you soon!
YAY!! I just finished catching up on your last several blog posts. Can I just tell you I LOVE reading all about your Alaskan adventures?!!! So glad you guys are getting out and seeing everything and having so many memorable experiences! My boys would be SO jealous if they knew about all the animals Boo and Bit getting to see!
Your pictures are gorgeous and I just loved the video of B-Man tickling the kiddos. TOO STINKIN' CUTE!! Hope all of the unpacking goes well. Keep updating whenever you can! I love it!
Your pictures are gorgeous! I feel like I'm right there with ya'll. ; )
I love what Boo said about a ladder. Precious!
Beautiful house, too!
Post a Comment