Well, it's that time again...where I say, "I can't believe our baby girl is..." 8 months old!!!! I really can not believe it!! I'm so sad that she's growing so quickly!! She's just the best little baby and I just want her to stay like this. She really is a doll and I am in love with her! She warms my heart and makes me smile EVERY day. She continues to have an easygoing personality, but gets frustrated now when we take something away from her that she can't have. She loves to watch Boo play and also loves his trains and cars (Boo does not love this about her). She loves to take a bath. She's doing well with her solid foods, having gone through all varieties of fruits and veggies and is now onto combinations. She can get around by army crawling. I just love her so much! We all do! Here are her photos this month.
| She's into yoga, liker her Mama and BeBe! (she's better at it than Mama and BeBe too) |
| She was very intrigued by her picky sticky this month. |
| It's bow time! |
| "What? I thought we were finished with the photo shoot." |
| This is how I get bath time done while B-man's out of town. |
Boo loved this jumpy when he was itty bitty and Lil Bit is following right along.
She loves it too.
She loves it too.
If you need someone to find minutiae, Bit is your girl.
Army Crawl
Train ride.
We love you Lil Bit!!!
We love you Lil Bit!!!

4 comments:
Bit, you are looking great! I miss you and Boo (and Mama) so much. Yall be good. I love you. Dad
They are both getting so BIG! Love the hair bow! Miss you all bunches! I am jealous of Bebe coming to see you guys, Alaska has it all Moose,bears, plane rides, and cardboard box trains;) love ya,Aunt R
: ) Soon, very, very soon I'll be there!
I was wondering if her hair was growing much, and you've answered that question with the cute bow.
You and Aunt R used to love rides in boxes too1
love BeBe
Sooo adorable and she looks so much like you Carolina Girl!
Post a Comment