Friday, October 15, 2010

Lil Bit's curtains

Here are the photos of the curtains!!
They look so good!
I'm terrible at taking pictures of room decor, so this is the best I could come up with for now.

We already had this curtain rod (black) from G's room.
I'm considering changing it, but don't know what color to use...white? silver??
Any suggestions?


It's hard to see, but BeBe made some cute embellishments to put on the tabs at the top.


With the changing table in front. It's also black, but I don't think I'll
be painting this one before she arrives.



Today, we're off to a pumpkin patch with the Mom's Club. Tomorrow B-man is participating in the Rambler 120 (22 mile bike ride, 6 mile run, 2 mile raft, and a mystery event). Boo and I are driving the support vehicle for their team! I hope we don't let them down!

Cute thing Boo said yesterday: He was concerned that my belly button was poking out and as he was trying to push it back in, he would say, "Help you Mama...". What a sweetie.
Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

Sweet Lowcountry said...

I like the black rod since the furniture is black. We are going to miss y'all next week. I will eat some mac & cheese for all of you!

B-Mama said...

Just beautiful, S and BeBe! Way to go!! :) I agree with the above comment--the black rod is a nice accent with the black furniture. Otherwise, I might go silver/chrome?? Good luck to B man in his event tomorrow!!! Blessings to you all.