Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ford Family Farm

Last year at this time, Granny and Grandpa were here visiting us. One weekend we went to Ford Family Farm to the pumpkin patch. We had such a good time that we decided to do it again this year. Unfortunately we didn't get to share it with Granny and Grandpa this year. And in true South Texas fashion, it was HOT! Enjoy the photos!


The first thing Boo wanted to do was ride in the wagons behind the tractors.
There's barely room for the three of us!


Waving to Daddy

Sitting on the tractor after the ride.

This is Boo last year at 2 3/4 feet tall.

And this is him this year at 3 1/4 feet tall.
He looks so big now!


Riding the big tricycles.


Playing on the hay fort with Dad.


JUMP!

Hay slide.


Father and son!
AKA best buds.


Mom's pretty cool too.


Getting his face painted.
I couldn't believe he stayed still for this!

He chose the pumpkin design.


Duck races!
I was playing with the camera on these next two pics.
On this one, I focused on the ducks.


And on this one, I focused on Boo.

Hay Maze!


Mandatory "sit among the pumpkins" photo.

Afterwards, we went to Dairy Queen for supper and ate ICE CREAM!

We had a lot of fun and I'm so glad B-man was there! I don't think I would have made it without him chasing Boo around. I was content to sit back and take pics.

Up next, Halloween 2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Can't believe how much he has grown in a year. I know Granny and Grandpa would loved to have been there this year too!
Love ya,
BeBe

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like a fun outing for the 3 of you. Glad you're getting to spend some time together before the baby comes. As much as you will love, love, love having Maggie, you will also cherish these memories of the 3 of you. It's neat to see how much Lil Boo has grown over the past year.