I had my 36 week (9mos) appt on Thursday of this past week. Everything is looking good with Miss Bitsy and she'll be here soon. I've been feeling okay. It's definitely getting harder to do everything and I need lots of breaks to catch my breath. I've also had a couple of times where my heart feels like it's beating really fast. I discussed this with the nurse practitioner and she said that I needed to drink more water. She said that's the most common reason for this symptom. My BP was slightly higher than it has been, but not too high. All other labs were good and my weight was "nothing to complain about" according to her. I'll go back in ten days and then every week until Bitsy arrives. I can't believe she'll be here soon! Her room is almost ready, and I'll be posting pics of it soon. It's really looking cute.
Now, on to our new addition. You know B-man and I have been working on DIY projects for the kiddos. Well, B-man was able to finish this final one after his race last weekend. It turned out better than I envisioned and I love it and am so proud of him for taking his time and being patient with it. He's much better at that than I am.
B-man built this bookshelf from scratch.
I would have hastily screwed some boards together.
I would have hastily screwed some boards together.
He made dovetail joints on the corners.
I'm so proud of him for building this for Boo.
I love and it will always be cherished because B-man made it.
I love and it will always be cherished because B-man made it.
Someone else loves it too!
Just a couple of pics of my boys.
They're so cute together.
They're so cute together.
Daddy coloring and Boo reading.
I think they're best friends!
I think they're best friends!
We're going to try to hit the pumpkin patch this afternoon. We'll be going to the same one we went to last year, Ford Family Farm. So, check back for photos of that soon.


6 comments:
The bookshelf turned out beautifully. I can tell that B-man put a lot of time and thought into his craftsmanship. Way to go B-man. You look great mama to be. Lil Bit is getting bigger and healthier every day.
Great looking bookshelf. All the different joints you did took a lot of time and patience. Be sure to sign and date it on the back, so in generations to come they will know which old ancestor made and for whom.
Good job,
Love BeBe
Way to go, B-Man!! What a special bookcase?! You can tell a lot of time and love went into it. I see a side job in retirement in your future too! ;-)
Awesome job! The bookshelf looks amazing!! Is B-man for hire? We have a few things we need built around here!
Also, CG, you look wonderful--still glowing in your 36th week. Blessings and make sure to take your much-needed breathers. xo
WOW! I thought...an addition...what could that be? Glad it is a beatiful shelf. B-man is quite the carpenter!(and the athelete...previous post). The curtains look great,too. Looks like life is very BUSY in Texas! Boo keeps getting so BIG! He is such a handsome little man. Can't wait til December to be there!
Love Aunt R
WOW......The bookshelf looks awesome. Very professional indeed!! The Burnette and Faye talents are really showing in all the items that are being constructed!! I didn't post about all the items in Little Bit's room but there is definitely talent oozing from the Fulmer side too!! The curtains and bed skirt are gorgeous!! So glad that you are all enjoying this special time! Love to all, Aunt L.
Post a Comment