Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Arkansas

Grady and I went to Arkansas last weekend to visit our old buddies. It's a l-o-n-g drive. It took about 10 1/2 hours to get there. Boo did GREAT in the car. I couldn't believe it. I owe it all to his papeyer and snacks, though. Here are some photos of our trip.


We had a playgroup with our old friends on Friday afternoon.
They've all grown so much!

Playing in the backyard

On Saturday morning after playing with some friends, we went to the Farmer's market to meet Miss AM. They had a great time running around. Almost too much fun...it was difficult to keep Boo close to me.


Miss AM and Boo at the Farmer's Market


Sharing a snack


The next two photos are of Miss C (our hostess) and Boo playing at the park. It was so nice outside and they had the whole park to themselves.



Boo and I left Sunday morning and drove until we got just South of Dallas. We got a hotel room and luckily, they had portable cribs. I had to rig the curtains and blankets over the crib so that G couldn't see me. He kept popping up and saying, "hi". It took him 2 hours to fall asleep! Oh boy!


After stopping at IKEA to shop on Monday morning, we arrived home safely! We were so happy to see B-man when he got home from work.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Hi
Hi
: )
Sounds and looks like you two had a great time. Glad you had the chance to reconnect with friends.
Love ya,
BeBe

Teacher-Mom said...

Glad to hear that you had a fun and safe trip. Now that you can do 10 1/2 hours to Arkansas, are you ready to tackle the Lou?