We went to the Ford Family Farm pumpkin patch in Cibolo on Sunday afternoon. They had all kinds of activities for the little ones. In my desperate attempt to make it fall outside, I dressed us in jeans. My attempt failed. It was hot! :)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Landa Park and Pumpkin Patch
We had a great visit with Granny and Grandpa this week. Here are some highlights.
Sittin' on a bench with Granny
We went to the Ford Family Farm pumpkin patch in Cibolo on Sunday afternoon. They had all kinds of activities for the little ones. In my desperate attempt to make it fall outside, I dressed us in jeans. My attempt failed. It was hot! :)
Lost in the hay bale maze.
We went to the Ford Family Farm pumpkin patch in Cibolo on Sunday afternoon. They had all kinds of activities for the little ones. In my desperate attempt to make it fall outside, I dressed us in jeans. My attempt failed. It was hot! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like everyone had a grand time. I think there might have been a little more room in the wagon for a pumpkin or two.
Love you,
BeBe
Love that you all are keeping with the fall spirit despite the heat! Gosh, it's hot in TX!! The photos look great and at least you all won't have to bundle up Boo for Halloween
Looks like you had a great visit! Love the pic of Boo in the wagon! We have never been to that pumpkin patch, you'll have to give me details.
I want to remind Carolina Girl and Aunt Rob that when they were little girls, they would beg Granddaddy to ride them in the "wagon" just like the one G-Boo is in. Do you two remember?
Ya'll had some good times in it.
Love BeBe
Of course I remember that wheelbarrow! Don't you have it now? We loved for him to give us rides in it!
Post a Comment