Okay, here's the answer. I couldn't wait any longer! I'm silly that way.
Sorry if I confused you with the clue deletion, etc.
Getting ready for Halloween!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, That was good. I was going to say "Good Job" and then couldn't think of anything else. Congratulations Aunt P and M for getting it. Love to listen to him say his words. Love BeBe
Obviously!! Now, it sounds so clear! Guess that is why Moms can understand their little ones while the rest of the world still has to guess most words. He is going to be a pro for Halloween & is going to get WAY too much candy b/c he is SO darn cute! p.s. did you find his costume yet....I think I just saw one for toddlers in one of my catalogs....
3 comments:
Wow, That was good. I was going to say "Good Job" and then couldn't think of anything else. Congratulations Aunt P and M for getting it. Love to listen to him say his words.
Love BeBe
Obviously!! Now, it sounds so clear! Guess that is why Moms can understand their little ones while the rest of the world still has to guess most words. He is going to be a pro for Halloween & is going to get WAY too much candy b/c he is SO darn cute! p.s. did you find his costume yet....I think I just saw one for toddlers in one of my catalogs....
Aunt P...I knew you knew the answer; I just thought you were gonna let someone else get it this time. So, you are the winner!!
What is Boo going to be?
Another dead giveaway clue: McDreamy!
Post a Comment