Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tricycle Time

Okay, this first picture is not really part of this post, but I thought it was too cute and decided to randomly post it in this blog post. This is a pic of B-man and Boo in their Clemson shirts watching football on Saturday. One of my faves.


Now, the real subject of this post is to highlight Boo's first attempts at riding his cool Clemson tricycle...that he got before he was even born!! Nope, he's not spoiled one bit, huh? He was all too eager to jump on it and try and there I was trying to record his first moments on his trike, when he crashed and burned. It happened so fast, I didn't even get it recorded. What was his reward for his efforts? Well, he managed to get a nice bump and big bruise on his head for that one. So, naturally we set off to the store for a helmet for our Lil Boo! I've already gotten some flack for this knee jerk reaction (a-hem....BeBe and B-man) so I don't need to hear anymore about that! :) ha! So, just enjoy these photos and a short video clip of his subsequent attempts. He did in fact crash 2 more times before we put it away for another day. But, we didn't get those on video either. Just as well.






He's still a little short for this model, but it won't be long now before he's cruising around our cul-de-sac with me trailing behind! hahaha! No, seriously...I'll be right behind him! :)


5 comments:

Elso said...

He is so adorable! I love his sweet little voice! I think it was very wise of you to get him a helmet. Head injuries can be very serious and you can never be too careful!

Harper's Mama said...

First of all, he has to be the coolest kid on the block with that Clemson tricycle. Second, he does have a sweet little voice. *I was tickled by his reaction to the dog running by.* Finally, we will be up in your neck of the woods next month, just a short family vacay...I'll be in touch!

Anonymous said...

I love the cute pics and love the helmet. It makes me happy as a PICU nurse.
Allyson

Sweet Lowcountry said...

Love the Tiger wheels! And the helmet too!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, what a sweet boy! And what a GREAT bike! Love Aunt Robin