Friday, September 11, 2009

J&R Gymnastics

Last Friday we went to J&R Gymnastics for their open playtime. It was the first time that we had been there and B-man was able to come too. Boo had a wonderful time! He did have trouble taking turns though...a lot of trouble! Seems like we need to keep going back to so he can learn.







Balance beam!

Sliding into the foam pit.


Jumping into the foam pit.

Running on the trampoline.
This is where we had the problem with sharing.
Only one person is allowed on the trampoline at a time...need I say more??


Jumping with Daddy.


We've been missing our Daddy this week. He's been in DC but is on his way home now!! Yay!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the whole family had a great time! Love to see him having such fun.
Love BeBe

B-Mama said...

Adorable! I just keep thinking what a little man he's becoming. There's no baby there anymore!!

Harper's Mama said...

Love the videos! Were y'all sore afterwards? The last time I got on a trampoline (as an adult) I couldn't walk for days...I shuffled.