I think more people would like them if you had to say it licking your lips! I wonder if that works with let's say..RUTABAGERS??? I don't think that my spelling is correct on that...oh well I can only spell what I am willing to eat! Lots of love... Aunt Rob
5 comments:
I'm with you on that but we should also cange triangle to tri-gu-gu, and puppies to puckies.
Adorable! What a sweetie pie!
Love the tongue roll! Sure hope we won't have to do that if you get the pronunciation changed!
Love BeBe
I think more people would like them if you had to say it licking your lips! I wonder if that works with let's say..RUTABAGERS??? I don't think that my spelling is correct on that...oh well I can only spell what I am willing to eat! Lots of love...
Aunt Rob
How can he keep getting cuter? Is that possible?? :)
Post a Comment