Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aquarium Fun

We had a nice visit to the Tulsa Aquarium this week. I'm not sure who had more fun, Boo or B-man and myself. I got to touch a stingray and B-man enjoyed guessing what each fish was before looking at the plaque with the name and description on it. And, he was right most of the time!




Lots and lots of turtles!

Stingrays!

" Don't worry Mommy, I'll protect you from this shark!"

Stingrays are slimy!

Okay, so it's not the best aquarium in the world. Here's the shark tank and as you can see, there are only about 5 sharks.


Can you guess what this is?

4 comments:

Elena said...

Is that a moray eel?

Kyle loves the aquarium too. He runs around saying Fishy Fishy.

DNR HOME PROJECT said...

I think its an eel???
Looks like the whole family had fun!
love Aunt R

Carolina Girl said...

Yes, it's an eel and yes it's a moray eel! Good job ladies! Isn't it super creepy looking?

B-Mama said...

Cute pics of the whole family! Looks like Boo had a good time--he is so cute! Thanks for your well wishes for us! Hugs! :)