You better get child locks on those doors soon. Kyle went thru a stage where he would break out, while I was upstair showering, and wonder the neighborhood. Very scary.
I haven't seen safety locks for those kind of door handles. Also, that door is locked and the deadbolt is locked too (above the handle and out of the picture). Luckily, he hasn't figured out that the doors on the inside of the house work the same way...yet!!!!
I know they sell saftey covers for those kinds of handles at one step ahead. And be careful, Kyle figured out the deadbolt. I Had to finallt install a latch at the top of the door, like to ones they use in hotels.
Hysterical! Reminds me of when I found Pearson(name of Chelsea's brother on Light Fighter Dr.?) wandering around in the front yard/street after being a houdini out the front door! Beth was overly grateful for the rescue! :) Now we are there...
We had to get the double keyed dead bolts as AR also figured out how to turn the regular dead bolt. :) I chuckled at Elena's lock at the top...we had to put something similar on our pantry b/c AR also would go in there and just help herself to whatever she wanted to eat (at 2 yrs old), or make a mess with the rice, beans, etc. :) People think it's a little strange that we lock our pantry.
9 comments:
You better get child locks on those doors soon. Kyle went thru a stage where he would break out, while I was upstair showering, and wonder the neighborhood. Very scary.
He is Adorable..tip toes and all!!
Lisa in TN
Now you're in trouble. ;) Total agreement with the baby locks. Except AR figured them out and could open the doors anyway! Good luck!
amy
Look Out World, G-Boo is on his way! Ditto for the saftey locks.
Love
BeBe
PS I have a few outlet covers left ; ) if you need them. Ha Ha
I haven't seen safety locks for those kind of door handles. Also, that door is locked and the deadbolt is locked too (above the handle and out of the picture). Luckily, he hasn't figured out that the doors on the inside of the house work the same way...yet!!!!
Oh my goodness! Yes, its good that there is a dead bolt up there! Wow! He's so clever!
Love, Aunt R
I know they sell saftey covers for those kinds of handles at one step ahead. And be careful, Kyle figured out the deadbolt. I Had to finallt install a latch at the top of the door, like to ones they use in hotels.
Hysterical! Reminds me of when I found Pearson(name of Chelsea's brother on Light Fighter Dr.?) wandering around in the front yard/street after being a houdini out the front door! Beth was overly grateful for the rescue! :) Now we are there...
We had to get the double keyed dead bolts as AR also figured out how to turn the regular dead bolt. :) I chuckled at Elena's lock at the top...we had to put something similar on our pantry b/c AR also would go in there and just help herself to whatever she wanted to eat (at 2 yrs old), or make a mess with the rice, beans, etc. :) People think it's a little strange that we lock our pantry.
Post a Comment