Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day and Anniversary

Boo celebrated his first Valentine's Day yesterday. He was such a good Valentine and was rewarded with a huge heart shaped cookie!! Yummy! He also got a Valentine bear for being so sweet. B-man and Boo Bear are the best Valentines a girl could have!! I'm so lucky!

Wild Thing!

Mom, this cookie is yummy!!


Yesterday was V-Day and today is our wedding anniversary! It's been six years now! Can you believe that? B, you're a great man, an awesome husband and a wonderful father to Lil Boo. I just love watching you and him play together. Thanks for everything you do (read...putting up with me) for our family! I love you!

7 comments:

AR and J Mama said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you!

Elena said...

Happy Anniversary!

Elso said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the cookie video. I am sure he was the best Valentine ever. Can't wait to see how much he enjoys birthday cake with lots of frosting!
Love,Allyson

B-Mama said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Cookie, Boo!! Hope it was awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Right after you say something about him having a Valentine's cookie, I swear it's sounds kinda like Grady says "Valentine's Day cookie". Maybe it's just that I can understand baby talk, haha, just kidding but it really does kinda sound like he said that!!!

Anonymous said...

I like that Grady looks at the camera as if to say, "Can you believe this?" He wants to make sure you appreciating the hilarity of the gyrating stuffed animal too!
-Lis H.