Monday, February 2, 2009

11 Months!

Our Lil Boo is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!! I can't believe it. And let me just say, it's getting harder and harder to get his picture like this! He's so active now. It took 20 takes before getting a good one. I wonder if we'll ever get the 1 year photo!

As we near our Boo's 1st b-day I'm so reflective about this past year. We've all grown so much! I'm trying to savor every bit of baby he has left to give us, such as the sweet sounds he makes while eating his bottle, while at the same time marveling at how much he learns everyday as he gets older. He's the best and we just love him more and more everyday. I mean look at those cheeks and thighs. I want to eat him up sometimes.

Good news on the sippy cup front...he FINALLY drank from one!! 2 ounces yesterday and 3 ounces today! Woo Hoo! I've been trying for MONTHS to get him to drink from one and so
B-man tries it out and, bam! he drinks from it! What's up with that?

4 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

yay for 11 months!!!! It does go by SO fast!!! And yes, it goes get harder for them to sit still for pictures! Just wait til he gets about 15 months old...it's near impossible!
We are working on the sippy cup too - I think we own every one made!!!

Anonymous said...

He really has changed so much since his 1 month b-day. You have done a great job keeping up with,and sharing with all of us how he has changed and grown into such a cute lil boy! Can't wait to see ya for the big 12 months / 1st year b-day! Bebe and I ae counting down!
love ya, Aunt Rob

B-Mama said...

What a dollface! He's getting so big! I bet he won't take a sippy from you bc you are/were his milk source. Babies are always more stubborn with their mommies too! He's definitely read the book. :) Hugs!

Teacher-Mom said...

I can't believe our baby boys are 11 months, or at least pretty close on our end! The time has really flown and I will miss the baby days, but am also looking forward to having a toddler. Your little Boo is getting more and more handsome each day. I know I've said it before, but I love his hair. It has excellent character. Our boys have curly and stick straight, but Boo's is awesome!