Thursday, January 15, 2009

All Boy!

It is C-O-L-D here today! But, I think it's cold everywhere today. We've even had a few heavy snowflakes fall this morning.

I know it's been a while, so I wanted to give a visual Boo update. Here are some pics of Boo crawling over and through things...just as a little boy should!





Lately, he's enjoyed playing peekaboo with the curtain that covers the closet in his room.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is adventurous! And cute too! It's cold here but we expect it to get even colder over the next couple of days.
I'm glad you updated the blog, I was in need of a G-Boo fix.
Love,
BeBe

Anonymous said...

I love to hear him laugh! I wish we had some snowflakes to go along with the cold weather we are expecting! Like Bebe, I was ready for some new G boo too!
Love,
Aunt Rob

Anonymous said...

I just love Lowcountry Fayes!! Boo is just adorable and you have taken some great pics of him. Love you Frances Lodge

B-Mama said...

He is too much and SO boy! Would fit in well here! Lots of love to you and thanks belatedly for my smile award! I'm a bit behind... :) Hugs!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yup I remember these days with Avery - of course Lauren is very curious too - I think much more than Avery was...