Sunday, January 25, 2009

Walking...sort of

Lil Boo loves walking around behind his car these days! He's so proud of himself when he takes off across the room. Super cute!


I had to get a shot from behind. Again....super cute!

7 comments:

AR and J Mama said...

so cute! he reminded me of a thoroughbred house when he leaves the gate! he is so fast! :) love the new look on the blog. hope all is well. miss you!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute. Looks like Sandy is in for a new life with a toddler in the house. Mur Mur must have found safe shelter somewhere else. It won't be long before he lets loose and is on his own. Love the new look, it is so bright and welcoming.
Love BeBe

AR and J Mama said...

oops...i meant horse...not house! funny typo!

amy

Elso said...

It's so much fun when they start walking! He's so cute! I love the blog's new look!

Carolina Girl said...

Thanks for all the compliments on the blog. I thought if felt Springy!

AR and J Mama...just wanted you to know that I needed a laugh and so I went to AR's Jammy Jammy video! Love it! hope you're well. Let's talk soon.

Elena said...

Wow! Look at him go. I always love to see B Man in the videos too. You two are such great parents.

Anonymous said...

WOW! He really is taking off! He seems so proud to be on the move! D and I got back yesterday from skiing. No broken bones, just some bruised tails!!!! Can't wait to see all of you, I sure do miss ya!
The new blog decor looks great!
Love ya, Aunt Rob