Lil Boo is now 10 months old! Can you believe it? We can't. He's grown so much and continues to show off new tricks almost daily. He stood alone for 18 seconds yesterday (yes, I counted) and is cruising all around the coffee table. He's starting to wave, but only when I raise his arm. And, we think he's starting to sign *more* when we ask him if he wants more. There is some confusion, though, because it also looks like he's clapping. But, we think he's saying *more*. Happy 10 months buddy! We've all come a long way!
Here's a special shout out to a dear friend of mine dating back to elementary school. April and John welcomed their first child into the world this morning! She weighed in at 8lbs 15.5 ounces and is 20 inches long. Her name is Harper Jane. Congratulations!

5 comments:
He's getting so big! What a cutie! I hope you guys had a great Christmas with family!
Such a precious little cutiepie. I'm leaving something for you on my blog on Tuesday...
ADORABLE!! I'm just eating up all of his cute pics/videos of late. Aren't you totally smitten? He is a munch and wins me over with that sweet smile! Hugs to you all as you settle in after your long trip. :)
I can't believe how big and old he is looking! Love the hair and love the teeth! Max is definitely jealous about the teeth- more teeth would definitely open up a whole new world. I also enjoyed looking at the pictures from your trip. Everyone looks great and seemed to enjoy the holidays. Joey colored a picture for you and one for Grady the other night (out of the blue with no prompting- he likes to include everyone), so look for those in the mail soon.
Post a Comment