Monday, January 19, 2009

3

...the number of days in a row that Boo wore his jammers ALL DAY LONG!

It started innocent enough on Thursday when it was so cold. He just looked so comfy and snuggy in his footie jammers. It was too cold to go anywhere, so I didn't think it was a big deal.

Well, Thursday night, I got sick and Friday morning so did Brian. So we all were in our jammers for the next 2 days (different jammers each day though)

5 comments:

Elena said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. If we don't go out, then Kyle doesn't get out of them either. So don't feel guilty.

Unknown said...

You definitely shouldn't feel bad about that! Our boys did that a lot this weekend. Usually we go to church on Sunday which means they have to get dressed, but they were both sick so they wore their pajamas all day on Sunday, too.

B-Mama said...

Hope you all are feeling better!! Wish I was closer and then we would have entertained Boo to give you a break!! :) We would have loved him, jammies and all!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love the new pics on the blog. They are great.
Love BeBE

AR and J Mama said...

Hi! I love the new look!! :) I was getting worried about you b/c your last post was about you being sick! :( Hope you are feeling better!