Just a quick update today. We made it to SC in great time. Boo was awesome in the car and we arrived on Monday afternoon. We've been visiting with family and friends since we arrived and are having a great time, but we're also tired (me and Boo anyway). He's been very smiley for his fans and is held pretty easily by others, he just wears out quickly.
He's upstairs right now enjoying a little nap in his new sleep sack. We had to get rid of the swaddleme wrap because he kept busting out of it wanting his arms free. We "weaned" him out of being swaddled by alternating swaddling only one arm at night for about 2 weeks. Now, his arms are out and he has a little ya ya (security blankie) that I remove from his face after he falls asleep!!
Anyway, we made it safe and sound and we're happy to be sharing our Boo Bear with his family. I think they're pretty happy too.
I'll post pics and clips when I get a chance. We've done more in the past 5 days than we've done in the past 4 months!! :)
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds awesome! Love that you call his blankie a "ya ya". Too cute!! I'm glad to hear that you made it safely and that you all have been enjoying such a nice time with family and friends. Great news!! Enjoy every minute...
I'm so glad to know that you made it and that little Boo did so well on the trip. I've been thinking about you guys. I'm sure you're enjoying your time with your family and friends and that they are loving spending time with little Boo. We're still swaddling Max, but it's going to have to end soon as well. This morning he woke up with his leg through the slit-opening in the back. I love the ya-ya name for his blankie- so cute! Talk to you soon! Hugs to all of you!
Post a Comment