On this roller coaster we call life, I often find myself feeling afraid or unsure about things. It's during these times, that I find comfort in God's promises. Think about it...a promise...from God. That's a sure thing!! And if I let myself soak in his promises long enough, it melts away my tension and fears. The hard part is staying focused on Him and not myself and my worries. Ahh, to be human!
That being said, whenever I see a rainbow in the sky, I always think of God's promise to Noah and his sons to never destroy all living things by flood again.
With these words I make my covenant with you: I promise that never again will all living beings be destroyed by a flood; never again will a flood destroy the earth. As a sign of this everlasting covenant which I am making with you and with all living beings, I am putting my bow in the clouds. It will be the sign of my covenant with the world. Whenever I cover the sky with clouds and the rainbow appears, I will remember my promise to you and to all the animals that a flood will never again destroy all living beings... Genesis 9:11-16

1 comment:
How beautiful is just a single rainbow and then to have two? Well... our God is an awesome God.
This morning I went to a friend's home to pick blueberries. I have enough to make BB muffins and to share with Aunt Rob. PawPaw and I have been eating on them all day. They are soooooooo sweet!
Love BeBe
Post a Comment