Ok, totally switching gears here...
Ya know how you get stuck watching a TV show that you had no intention of watching? And you can't stop? Like E! True Hollywood Story: Tim Allen or something like that. Well, last night B and I got stuck on America's Got Talent, not that there's anything wrong with that. But, with Jerry Springer as the host and David Hasselhoff as one of the judges, it as leasts makes you think, "oh boy, this ought to be good?". We just happened to sit down while it was on and couldn't stop watching. Well, this dance troupe came out and the preview showed that they were going to be clogging. Well, I'd be lying if I said my immediate thought wasn't..."there's no way they'll make it". Clogging just doesn't conjure up images that I'd consider modern and hip to say the least. Well, boy was I wrong. They were AWESOME!! And somehow inspiring too. Could I be a clogger??? :) They were much better than the dancers on "Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew"! Yes, that's really a show and yes, it's another one of those ones you get stuck watching over and over as they play a marathon of the series on Saturdays... I know you know the kind of shows I'm talking about.
So, here are the Southern Belles. What do you think?
So...what shows do you find yourself watching thinking, "Why am I watching this?" and "Why can't I stop watching this?"

4 comments:
i thought the same thing last night. But they are awesome.
Happy four month old birthday Boo.
Yeah G-Boo! I knew you were at the top of your game in weight and height. You are such a happy and healthy little guy.
Love you, BeBe
Okay, Carolina Girl, in my 35-week pregnant ball of hormones, I am a weepy mess after watching that performance! How inspiring and wonderful!! I am ridiculous and in awe of those amazing girls... lol! I would have been totally hooked to watching the show after seeing it.
I also got roped into "Celebrity Circus" the other night--Oh Gosh!
B-mama
I was so weepy before and right after Boo was born...I probably would have cried too. :)
That just means we have good hearts!! Great hearts! I thought they were inspiring too. lol.
Carolina Girl
Post a Comment