We got a lot of things that reminded us of shooting fireworks when we were little. We came to the conclusion that what was REALLY COOL when we were children, is kind of boring now! :)
But, we had a great time grilling and shooting fireworks. It's been a LONG time since I've lived in a neighborhood that was shooting fireworks everywhere. It was very loud. Luckily, Boo slept through most of it! Yep, he woke up around 11:30 and needed some comforting to get back to sleep. Hope you had a great day!

5 comments:
Love the Watermelon Man photo. Sorry it took so long to give you feed back but I had technical difficulty, then Miss R and Mr B came over. Of course I showed them the pictures and she just loved everyone. Now think back in time to a 4th of July that we celebrated at Brenda and Jerry's home. Do you remember the "Grand Finale" that Russ and Don had for us? They kept building us up to what a wonderful dislay they had for us, the best anyone could possibly imagine and then it barely cleared the tube to fall back to the driveway. Yours was a whopper compared to theirs.
Love you, BeBe
Hey BeBe! I do remember that dud of a finale!! Love you!
Boo is the cutest little firecracker yet! Who needs fireworks when you have him to entertain?! :)
Love the pics, especially little Boo enjoying his first watermelon. Hope he liked his burger too- did he ask for ketchup on it? I enjoyed the bit about the fireworks war up the street. What makes me laugh is how long they had those tents set up before the 4th. I guess they needed prep time.
very cute pictures!! can not wait to see you and G!! please tell B-man THANK YOU for serving our country!!! also, how did you make your page fit the entire screen? :) i've been trying to figure that out, but with no luck.
Post a Comment