Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ready and Waiting!

We're finally finished with Lil Boo's room and we wanted to share some pictures with you. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks to BeBe (my Mom) for making these awesome curtains! They really bring the room together.

Already pulling for the Tigers and the Razorbacks (on top of the bookshelf)!

Rachel gave us the great idea to put photos up of our families so we can show and tell G-Boo about his family that loves him so much.


All we need now is a cuddly little boy!!! Can't wait!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Sally! The room is amazing -- it already looks like little Grady is here, with the little hoodies hanging up and books on the shelves, etc. I am just so excited for you, I'm getting teary-eyed. You will love the pictures of your family in there. When I put them up, they were supposed to be for Tanner, but really they've ended up giving ME so much comfort! Everyday, while I rock him to sleep or change his diaper, I look on that wall and see all of the people I love most in the world and say a prayer for each one. It is so great knowing you have so many people that love you!

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations on getting the room done! Wish I was there to see you in person!

Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Sally! I can't believe it is less than 30 days until G-boo is here! His room looks fantastic and you can tell how much love and excitement you guys are feeling! We are keeping the 3 of you in our prayers and can't wait to see your new family! :) Even though we are so far apart, we need to have "mom's group" every few weeks...we can just do them by phone. ;) Miss you tons! Amy

Elena said...

S- The room looks awesome!!! We can't wait for pictures of the little on in it.
Elena.

granny said...

You and Brian did a great job on the room. Know that you are proud of the way it turned out. Can't wait for Grady to be in the crib and pictures too. Know that you all will be spending many an hour in there. Granny & GP

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while, but Grady's room looks fantastic. I am all teary eyed just thinking about my baby sister becoming a mommy. I am so proud of you. I can still remember going to see you in the hospial when you born, and now the anticipation of a new baby in the family is indescribable. You and B are truely blessed and are going to be great parents! I cannot wait to see your little family! I love ya lots!!!!
Aunt R

builders said...

S--Grady's room is awesome and so warm for a little baby boy! I am so excited for you guys!! Great work... I'm going to consult you for future room decorating, FYI!