Not much else to report from Fayetteville. B-man is back in school and is busy trying to get as many assignments done as possible before G-Boo's arrival. I've been busy reading books about everything baby (sleeping, feeding, etc). I've decided to finish the book I'm reading now and then take a break and maybe read something non baby related. Something mindless and fun. We've also been putting together the final touches for the nursery (just waiting on some pictures to come in mail). We'll post pics as soon as we finish.
Oh yeah, there is news of another prego from the Fulmer household. My parents' dog Bella is prego too! She is due anytime after this Saturday. Only 60 days of gestation for her. My Mom said she saw a little puppy move across Bella's belly yesterday. I'll keep you posted on her progress too. Love puppies!
Miss BellaThat's all for now. Hope you all are well!

4 comments:
Great news about little G-boo and you!! Head down is how we like 'im! :) Sounds like you and B-man are ready, whether he comes on time or not. You're going to be fabulous, fabulous parents... And congrats to Miss Bella! How I would love to have one of her pups. We have enough fur and space issues, though, with one 90lb. yellow around here. Please be sure to post pics of the pups!! :) Hugs to all...
Definitely do some light, fun reading. Preferably in bed while eating cereal or chocolate. I used to love to read in bed while having a snack, but nowadays if I'm in bed I'm asleep. So glad things are going so well. Can't wait to see the nursery pics.
Lana
So glad to read the latest update! Sounds like all is well! Enjoy all that peace and quiet and down time now! Make sure you put up some pictures of the puppies when they come! How exciting for the Fulmer fam!
...sue
Oh my goodness! You are getting so close! I hope you're feeling good and staying comfortable! Just think -- just a few more weeks and you are going to have the sweetest-smelling, cuddliest little peanut in your arms and you'll be able to just look at him and hold him all day long if that's what you want to do. (I highly recommend at least a few days of that!) Please give us LOTS of updates between now and then! We love you!
Post a Comment